|Employer:||Salt Lake Chamber|
Salt Lake City - Salt Lake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Employer pays 75% of monthly health insurance premium of the default plan + $115 per month for singles and $230 per month for families. Access to pre-tax dental insurance. Employer pays life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance of $50,000 + $5,000 for spouse and child. Employer paid long-term disability (60% of annual base salary). 401k available after 1-year with automatic employer contribution. Partial cell phone reimbursement. Two weeks paid vacation accrual equivalent + holidays.|
Chief responsibility will be performing GREENbike’s accounting functions and ensuring the accuracy of the organization’s financial information. Provide weekly reports tracking revenue and expense categories but will be asked to create additional reports on an ad hoc basis. Serve as the primary contact for property/liability insurance, staff benefits, payroll and human resources administration. Ensure that all GREENbike’s public paperwork (tax returns, non-profit status, etc) is filed and submitted. Maintain a current inventory of sponsor contracts and track sponsor renewal rates. Other duties relevant to the position may be assigned based on workload and available time.
- Accounting: Responsible for all aspects of general accounting required of a small non-profit (
- Reporting: Provide weekly reports to the executive director and or board comparing anticipated revenue and expenses against actual revenue and expenses. Additional reports and information to be created upon request relating to sales trends, comparing of current revenue streams against prior performance, etc.
- Office, Insurance, Payroll & Benefits Coordination: Responsible for keeping GREENbike’s shared drive organized. Purchase office supplies as needed. Will be required to post job listings, schedule candidate interviews and catalog employee quality reviews. Will serve as the primary contact for insurance claims, payment processing and payroll administration.
- Documentation Management & Services Renewal: Responsible for ensuring that tax returns, employment and non-profit status related paperwork are properly filled out and submitted on time. Ensure that all GREENbike sponsors have a signed contract available on GREENbike’s shared drive that matches the details of existing invoices. Will maintain a list of ongoing services that require annual renewals and make sure that any annual fees for said services are paid (insurance, payroll, DropBox, Microsoft Office 360, Heartland, Survey Monkey, etc).
- Other: Depending on the workload of this position, he/she may be asked to submit 5-10 annual grant applications (and corresponding mid-season reports), perform some minor executive assistant functions (scheduling, etc) and create membership fulfillments.
- Proficient in QuickBooks or equivalent accounting software
- Must be familiar with current accounting rules, protocols and procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize program needs
- Ability to synthesize and report on various functions of job to management
- Ability to work positively and professionally in a variety of circumstances
- Creative, motivated and positive personality with the ability to follow directions and work as a team
Associates degree or higher preferred
3-5 years related experience required
HR and Benefits Administration experience preferred