|Employer:||Hyatt Salt Lake City Airport|
Salt Lake City - Salt Lake County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||9.00-9.50 per hour|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, LTD, STD|
Provide a pleasant, carefree stay for our hotel guests by looking after their needs inside the guest room and ensuring 100% guest satisfaction.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD, Voluntary Life
- Bonus Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holiday Pay and Personal Days
- Jury Duty and Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More!
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- EOE/Drug Free Workplace
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned areas.
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Our ideal candidate possesses a high-level of attention to detail and is dedicated to ensuring our guests have an exceptional experience during their stay.